Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our New Home


Here it is! We are so pleased with our new home. The yard is fenced in so once the dry season ends we will be able to let Emma play outside more in the yard and not worry about anything happening to her. I haven’t taken too many inside pictures yet because we are still unpacking and settling in. All of the walls are yellow which of course makes Emma very happy. (it is her favorite color.) There are lots of window with great light during the day. The kitchen is pretty retro. I actually love it. I feel like I’m in the UK actually. Everything feels very British right down to the tea kettle.


There are 3 bedrooms. Emma loves her new pink and yellow bedroom. She picked out some fun wall stickers before we left and had lots of fun helping me put them on the walls. Some new friends gave her a doll house and she is just having a blast with it.


I will post more pictures of the inside once we get unpacked. It is actually a really big house. We love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment