Monday, August 23, 2010

Our House and Church

Several of you have been asking for more pictures of the inside of our house. I finally have things put away enough that I felt I could take a few pictures to post.
The school...more pictures to come in a few days of Matt's classroom and inside the school!
Here is the church we attend...the blue is an outdoor baptismal!

Our House
The Front Yard. It looks Much better now that Emmanuel cleaned it up. He did awesome!
Our Room. Emma loves our huge mosquito net. She is being a monkey here.

Emma's room!
Emma's pink bed and mosquito net. She loves it because she HATES bugs!
The cabinet above the sink is actually no longer there. The other day it along with the faucet came crashing down. Water was gushing out of a hole in the wall. It was a totally "I Love Lucy" moment!
Kitchen
living room
dining room

We have a guest room/office too. So if you are in the neighborhood, come on over!



1 comment:

  1. I never thought to see inside your house! However, it's very nice. It's fun to see how other people live in other countries. I love the pink mosquito net- what a great mommy you are :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete