Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bellies Are Growing

I have been thinking so much about Jack's birth mother lately.

Let's just say we are able to start the process in January and the 12-15 month time frame is still in place. That would put our travel sometime in the winter of 2011. That means that if Jack is 12 months old when we get him he is already conceived and would be born sometime this winter. We all know that time lines are in constant flux with international adoption but I can't help but think about this right now.


I think that the reason I have been thinking about her so much lately is because we have several friends who are pregnant and due between February and April of 2010. Whenever I am with them, I can't help but think about how old she is and how much her belly has grown. I am watching my girlfriends go through pregnancy and it seems like I am seeing Jack's birth mother at the same time. It is so awesome to have this visual connection to her. I also love the fact that Jack will already have little buddies waiting for him his same age...one we already know is a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment