Monday, January 24, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa are here!

My parents are here! It is so exciting for me to have my parents in Rwanda with us. We have been able to show them Kigali and some of the surrounding areas. One of the first things we did was take them to Akagera National Park for a day long safari. It was so much fun for Emma to take them.
Matt, me, Emma, Mom and Dad
Sunrise in Rwanda
Matt with a herd of Cape Buffalo. It was pretty amazing watching them run across the open land toward us.


My parents, Jim and Judy, on safari!

Matt and Emma on Hippo beach with all the crocodiles. Open wide!

Emma loves looking out the top of the truck. We were tracking elephants. No luck this time.
African Fish Eagle
Warthogs!!! They are so cute when they run!
Mr. Baboon

No comments:

Post a Comment